Alterdot v1.9.0 Released!
This is mandatory to upgrade before block 1,050,000.
This update brings with it the following updates to our code;
- Many changes ported over from Dash and Bitcoin, our codebase now being in line with Dash v0.14.0.5
- Code for ChainLocks and LLMQ-based InstantSend is added in this version and it remains to be activated at a later time
- Added three Long Living Masternode Quorum (LLMQ) configurations better suited for Alterdot: LLMQ_10_60, LLMQ_20_60 and LLMQ_30_80
- The Alterdot network will switch to using only LLMQ_10_60 at block 1,050,000 therefore triggering a hard fork, the two other configurations will be activated in later versions
- Fixed the synchronization progress bar which wasn’t loading in accordance with the downloaded blocks
- Protocol version bumped to 70015. After block 1,050,000 all older versions of Alterdot will be rejected
- Removed unnecessary Dash themes
- Added fixed seeds
The latest version of Alterdot can be downloaded from Github -https://github.com/Alterdot/Alterdot/releases/latest